Recreation & Fun
With a growing number of cool places in town to hang out with your neighbors, it’s no wonder why you become fast friends. And with friendly places like Verrado’s resident amenities, there’s always something to do around here.
Heritage Swim Park
This first-class facility plays tribute to the classic municipal aquatic facilities of a bygone era, but with modern luxuries synonymous with today’s active outdoor lifestyle. Our new Swim Park is the fun and party hub of Heritage. A great big resort-style pool surrounded by all the things that make any day great. And special occasions memorable.
- Expansive free form resort-style pool
- Wading pool with beach entry and splash pad
- Pool house with changing rooms and lockers
- Plenty of shade structures and landscaping
- Firepit with generous seating areas
- BBQ grills aplenty
- Birthday Ramada for all ages
- Adult Ramada for special events and every day use
- Entry Pavilion with covered outdoor cafe-style seating
- Great Lawn open park space leading up to entry Pavilion
The Center on Main
You don’t have to look far to find the center of fun at Verrado. Look for the iconic clock tower on Main Street, and here you’ll find The Center on Main.
Sure, the Center has a fantastic fitness facility and two sparkling outdoor pools–one for lap swimming, and one for just plain fun. But it’s also the defacto clubhouse for every activity under the sun. Into scrapbooking? Check. Astronomy? Ditto. Painting and sculpture studios? Done and done. There are even several networking groups to get down to business. If you have a hobby, you can hone it here.
Resident Amenity Access
Already a resident and looking to obtain access cards for our amenities? We can help!