As Verrado continues to grow, we are excited to announce the opening of a new Fry’s Marketplace & Fuel Center in Village Grove. The new Fry’s Marketplace is a multi-department store that offers full-service grocery, fuel, pharmacy specialty bakery, floral and general merchandise including outdoor living products, electronics, home goods, toys and more.
Here are some special attractions you’ll find at your Verrado neighborhood Fry’s:
- An extensive wine department with wine-tasting bar
- In-store chef preparing specialty meals
- Hand rolled sushi station
- Starbucks featuring a full range of coffees, teas and snacks
- Murray’s Cheese Shop offering cheeses from all around the world.
- Fresh made selection of sandwiches and soups in a grab-and-go case.
- The pharmacy provides a variety of prescription services like prescription transfers, same-day delivery, and a drive-thru pharmacy.
- The housewares department will help supply you with your kitchen essentials and home trends.
- Fill up at the 18-pump fuel center, open 24 hours a day.
Monica Garnes, president of Fry’s Food Stores, stated, “All of our associates at the new store are looking forward to meeting our new neighbors in Buckeye. Not only will our customers find fresh, affordable food, but they will also find some of the most friendly and caring associates who are ready to meet their everyday needs.”The new Fry’s will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. In addition to Bashas’, conveniently located on Main Street, you now have a second full-service grocery store in Verrado. We will also soon add a range of new walkable office, lifestyle retail, dining and daily convenience offerings to join Fry’s in the Village District.