Here are some helpful tips about trash, recycling and alley placement from the city of Buckeye. It’s important to note you must have a solid waste account with the city of Buckeye in order to receive trash, recycling and bulk trash service.
- Place your trash and recycling carts in front of your house, on the street.
- Place the carts with the wheels next to the curb.
- Please place the cart on the collection pad.
- All carts must be placed on the right side of the alley, even if there is no pad.
- Homes on opposite sides of the alley share collection pads.
- Carts should not be placed in dead end alleys; instead place carts on landscaped areas near alley outlets.
- Please do not park your vehicle in dead-end alleys since this blocks collection vehicles.
Bulk trash piles should be placed in front of your home, on your property, next to the street or sidewalk. Placing your bulk trash on the street or sidewalk creates a safety hazard to your neighbors.
If your home has an alley with no streetfront, please note that the city does not collect bulk trash from alleys. Instead, place your piles of bulk trash at the end of the alley that is closest to your home. Remember to place it in the VCA landscaped area only; placing your bulk trash on the street or sidewalk creates a safety hazard to your neighbors. Additionally, be nice to your neighbors and avoid placing piles in front of their homes.
For more information visit buckeyeaz.gov or call 623-349-6100.Printable Flyer