Late in 2017, Verrado homeowners, including Victory homeowners, will elect one Owner Director to serve alongside the two Directors of the Verrado Community Association, Inc. (VCA) appointed by the Founder, DMB.
This election process will lead off with an Owner Director Information Gathering session on Sept. 5, presented by the VCA in partnership with the Nominating Committee. This session provides residents the opportunity to learn more about the qualifications and duties required of a Board Member for the two years they serve on the board.
On Oct. 16, the Nominating Committee will host a Meet the Candidates Forum, providing residents the opportunity to engage with those residents who have decided to run for the Owner Director Board position and also learn more about voting and the election held at the Annual Meeting on Nov. 14.
Verrado residents can access additional information about the nomination and election process by visiting the Owner Director Election page.
Save the Date
- August 2017: Call for Election postcards mailed
- Sept. 1: VCA online Election Registration Form due
- Sept. 5: Owner Director Information Gathering session | Register
- Sept. 6 – 13: Candidate application period | Candidate Application
- Oct. 16: Meet the Candidates Forum | Register
- Oct. 17 – Nov. 12: Online voting
- Nov. 14: Owner Director election at Annual Meeting