The Discover Victory program allows you to experience all that Victory has to offer over the course of a 3-day, 2-night stay in a beautifully appointed one-bedroom home in Victory. During your time with us enjoy VIP privileges to all of our Victory amenities. A cohort of ambassadors will welcome you to our community and provide a thorough orientation of all of the events, activities and facilities available to you during your stay. We’ll ensure you’re comfortably settled in one of our mountainside villas on a tree-lined street and we’ll acquaint you with your Victory golf cart; yours to use to explore our charming town.
For $259* per stay the Discover Victory program affords you:
- 3 days and 2 nights in a beautifully appointed one-bedroom home in Victory
- A $150 Victory Club Credit for use at The Victory Course, The Vic Bar + Kitchen and The Spa
- Full access to The Victory Club facilities and any and all activities occurring within including:
- Three resort style pools
- The outdoor lap swimming pool
- The Raquet and Sports Pavillion – 4 tennis and 8 pickleball courts
- The 7,000 square foot Life Performance Training Center
- The Movement Studio and Yoga Lawn
- The Sports Den – 2 billiards tables, a whiskey bar and floor to ceiling walls of flat screen televisions
- The Arts with a View studio
- The Victory Vineyard – 3 acres of cliffside vines with a central bistro light covered farm table overlooking the city below
- A Verrado VIP Access Pass offering complimentary or discounted meals and entertainment with our Main Street retailers including Grazie Pizzeria, Tempo Urban Bistro, The Verrado Grille, Bashas, Culvers, The Verrado Coffee Company and more.
- Full use of a Victory golf cart
Please contact or visit any of our four prestigious builders to learn more about the Discover Victory program.
*seasonal rates may apply
Homes from the mid to high $200s
Homes from the low $200s to mid $300s
Homes from the mid $300s
David Weekley Homes
Homes from the mid $400s to low $500s